Reserve The Zion Guest House at Lazalu
At the remote edge of Zion Park in the heart of the wild Lazalu offers the experience of the Southwest: solitude, wilderness, hiking with no crowds. The accommodations are rustic/elegant in two separate houses that sleep 8. As a filmmaker for PBS and Channel 4 in London, I experience great hospitality and my goal is to make your experience at Lazalu equally fabulous.
What To Expect
- 1 Home
- 6 guests
- 2 bedrooms
- 5 beds
- 1 bath
At the heart of adventure and at the western edge of Zion Park, Lazalu provides the experience you’d wish for in the Southwest: solitude, hiking, climbing, as Thomas Gray said, “Away from the madding crowds.”
The Big House: The Zion Guest House at Lazalu
The Guest House has two twin trundle beds (bed with pullout beds below) in the back room and a queen bed in the front room. Sleeps comfortably up to six. One full bath including a marble tub and hand-held shower. There is access to a shared kitchen and common room. There is an outdoor shower in addition to the full bath in the Guest House.
- Bedroom 1: 4 single beds
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen bed
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- Check-in is anytime after 3PM
- Check out by 10AM
- Respect other guests
- Shoes off in rooms
- Tell host about hikes you plan
- Pit fire allowed within current restrictions
- I ask a security deposit of $200 for families with children between the ages of 6 and 10 years old.
You must also acknowledge
- Security Deposit – you will be charged accordingly
- Some spaces are shared – common area access to kitchen
- All Booking Cancelations During The Covid-19 Crisis Are Afforded Full Refunds. Event Deposit Payments Excluded.
- Strict policy – Free cancellation within 48 hours
- Cancel within 48 hours of booking and 14 days before check-in to get a full refund, minus service fees.
- Cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund, minus service fee.
- Cancel within 7 days of check-in and the cost of the full reservation is non-refundable.
- Service fees are refunded only if the reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of booking and the guest has not checked-in yet.
- Wide entrances are at least 32″ (80cm).
- Entering the home
- Wide doorway
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Getting around
- Wide hallway clearance
- Hallways at least 36″ (90cm) wide.
- Wide doorway
- Common areas
- Step-free access
- Wide entryway
- Disabled parking spot
- There is a city-approved disabled parking spot or a parking space at least 8ft (2.4m) wide.