Reserve The Zion Guest House at Lazalu
We live crazy lives. Lazalu offers the simplicity of reconnection to Nature. The accommodations are elegant/rustic in two separate houses that sleep up to 8, with a spacious Kitchen/Common Area. As a PBS filmmaker, I have experienced great hospitality around the world. My goal is to make your visit memorable.
The Big House: The Zion Guest House at Lazalu
The Zion Guest House has two trundle beds in the back room and a queen bed in the front room. The house sleeps up to 6 comfortably. Ideal for families, or good friends. A full bath includes an oval marble bathtub, ideal for soaking, and big enough for two.
What To Expect
- 1 Home
- 6 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 5 Beds
- Full Bath
About Lazalu & Its Other Amenities
At the western edge of Zion Park, Lazalu provides the experience you want: solitude, hiking, no crowds: the chance to reconnect to Nature.
- Bedroom 1: 4 Twin Beds
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Bed
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- Check-in is anytime after 3 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- Respect other guests
- Shoes off in rooms
- Tell host about hikes you plan
- Firepit allowed within current fire restrictions
- A security deposit of $200 for families with children between the ages of 6 and 10 years old.
You must also acknowledge
- Security Deposit – you will be charged accordingly
- There is a shared Kitchen/Common Area
- Strict policy – Free cancellation within 48 hours
- Cancel within 48 hours of booking and 14 days before check-in to get a full refund, minus service fees.
- Cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund, minus the service fee.
- Cancel within 7 days of check-in and the cost of the full reservation is non-refundable.
- Service fees are refunded only if the reservation is canceled within 48 hours of booking and the guest has not checked-in yet.
- Wide entrances are at least 32″ (80cm).
- Entering the home
- Wide doorway
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Getting around
- Wide hallway clearance
- Hallways at least 36″ (90cm) wide.
- Wide doorway
- Common areas
- Step-free access
- Wide entryway