Reserve The Straw Bale Suite at Lazalu
The Straw Bale Suite has one king bed and a full bath, lots of comfort and space. Enjoy the privacy and solitude of Cave Valley from this private and generous wing of the main house.
At the remote edge of Zion National Park, in the heart of the wild, Lazalu offers the experience of the Southwest as it should be enjoyed: solitude, wilderness, close-by hiking with no crowds. A perfect, special vacation, or honeymoon retreat.
The Private House: The Straw Bale Suite at Lazalu
The Straw Bale Suite has one king bed in the spacious room. The room sleeps 2 with privacy and lots of space to contemplate the views. Ideal for couples, or good friends that may be staying on the property with other.
What To Expect
- 1 Home
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bed
- Full Bath
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- Check-in is anytime after 3 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- Respect other guests
- Shoes off in rooms
- Tell host about hikes you plan
- Firepit allowed within current fire restrictions
- A security deposit of $200 for families with children between the ages of 6 and 10 years old.
You must also acknowledge
- Security Deposit – you will be charged accordingly
- There is a shared Kitchen/Common Area
- Strict policy – Free cancellation within 48 hours
- Cancel within 48 hours of booking and 14 days before check-in to get a full refund, minus service fees.
- Cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund, minus the service fee.
- Cancel within 7 days of check-in and the cost of the full reservation is non-refundable.
- Service fees are refunded only if the reservation is canceled within 48 hours of booking and the guest has not checked-in yet.
- Wide entrances are at least 32″ (80cm).
- Entering the home
- Wide doorway
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Getting around
- Wide hallway clearance
- Hallways at least 36″ (90cm) wide.
- Wide doorway
- Common areas
- Step-free access
- Wide entryway