Reserve The Zion Adobe Suite at Lazalu
We live crazy lives. At the heart of the wild, Lazalu offers a safe escape: solitude, wilderness, long views, beautiful drives, hiking without crowds. The accommodations are rustic/elegant, and ideal for a romantic couple.
The manager’s home has a borrowing library of 2,000 volumes of art books, literature, and poetry. A small cabin sits in the oak grove, available for work, contemplation, or a tea ceremony.
The Adobe Suite at Lazalu
The Adobe Suite offers rustic comfort with understated charm, ideal for a couple looking to rekindle romance, or a young family. There is a shared Common Area/ Kitchen. The manager is available for sharing local knowledge, or booking local adventures, but only if asked. We respect your privacy. The manager’s home has a borrowing library of 2,000 volumes of art books, literature, and poetry. A small cabin sits in the oak grove, available for work, contemplation, or a tea ceremony.
What To Expect
- 1 home
- 2 guests
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bed
- 1 private bath
- Bedroom 1: A Queen Bed
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- Check-in is anytime after 3PM
- Check out by 10AM
- Respect other guests
- Shoes off in rooms
- Tell host about hikes you plan
- Firepit allowed within current fire restrictions
- A security deposit of $200 for families with children between the ages of 6 and 10 years old.
You must also acknowledge
- Security Deposit – you will be charged accordingly
- Some spaces are shared – Common Area/Kitchen
- Strict policy – Free cancellation within 48 hours
- Cancel within 48 hours of booking and 14 days before check-in to get a full refund, minus service fees.
- Cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund, minus service fee.
- Cancel within 7 days of check-in and the cost of the full reservation is non-refundable.
- Service fees are refunded only if the reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of booking and the guest has not checked-in yet.
- Wide entrances are at least 32″ (80cm).
- Entering the home
- Wide doorway
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Getting around
- Wide hallway clearance
- Hallways at least 36″ (90cm) wide.
- Wide doorway
- Common areas
- Step-free access
- Wide entryway