Reserve Lazalu, Whole Property
We live busy, sometimes crazy lives, especially during the Pandemic. Lazalu offers simplicity and reconnection. At the remote edge of Zion National Park, Lazalu is the Southwest as it should be experienced: solitude, wilderness, long views, hiking with no crowds. Recharge and reconnect.
The accommodations are rustic/elegant in two separate houses that sleep up to 8. As a PBS filmmaker, I have experienced great hospitality around the world, and my goal is to make your experience at Lazalu equally fabulous.
Lazalu: The Whole Property
Renting the whole property creates privacy for your family and friends. There are two rental houses for a total number of 8 guests, and a common area to gather and prepare meals.
Zion Guest House sleeps up to six and the Adobe Suite sleeps two. Each house has their own bathroom and shower. The ZGH has the added treat of a large, marble, oval bathtub, large enough for two. The manager lives on the property and is there to answer questions, book adventures, and connect you to the experiences that will make your stay memorable. There is a borrowing library of 2,000 art books, literature, and poetry.
What To Expect
- 2 Homes
- 8 guests, although additional people can be accommodated
- 3 bedrooms
- 6 beds
- 2 baths
About Lazalu & Its Amenities
Lazalu is off the grid and green. With no city lights to dim the night sky, the stars and Milky Way feel close enough to swim in. Lazalu’s secluded location touching Zion Park is only a short walk to uncrowded hiking trails, and a 30 minute drive to Springdale, the main park entrance and the Narrows Hike, rated one of the 10 best hikes in the world.
Lazalu is ideal for a small wedding of up to 100 guests. We work with the best wedding planner, and can assure your day runs smoothly.
- Bedroom 1: 4 single beds
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen bed
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- Check-in is anytime after 3PM
- Check out by 10AM
- Respect other guests
- Shoes off in rooms
- Tell host about hikes you plan
- Fire pit allowed within current fire restrictions
- A security deposit of $200 for families with children between the ages of 6 and 10 years old.
You must also acknowledge
- Security Deposit – you will be charged accordingly
- Some spaces are shared – Common Area/Kitchen
- All Booking Cancelations During The Covid-19 Crisis Are Afforded Full Refunds. Event Deposit Payments Included.
- Strict policy – Free cancellation within 48 hours
- Cancel within 48 hours of booking and 14 days before check-in to get a full refund, minus service fees.
- Cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund, minus the service fee.
- Cancel within 7 days of check-in and the cost of the full reservation is non-refundable.
- Service fees are refunded only if the reservation is canceled within 48 hours of booking and the guest has not checked-in yet.
- Wide entrances are at least 32″ (80cm).
- Entering the home
- Wide doorway
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Getting around
- Wide hallway clearance
- Hallways at least 36″ (90cm) wide.
- Wide doorway
- Common areas
- Step-free access
- Wide entryway