At the remote edge of Zion Park in the heart of the wild Lazalu offers the experience of the Southwest: solitude, wilderness, hiking with no crowds. The accommodations are rustic/elegant in two separate houses that sleep 8. As a filmmaker for PBS and Channel 4 in London, I experience great hospitality and my goal is to make your experience at Lazalu equally fabulous.
Lazalu: The Entire Retreat
There are only two rental houses on the property with a total number of up to 8 guests. Zion Guest House sleeps up to 6 and the Adobe Suite sleeps 2. Each house has their own bathroom and shower. There is also an outdoor shower and outhouse. Renting the whole property creates privacy for your family and friends. There is a common area to gather and prepare meals. The manager lives on the property and is there to ensure you have what you want. To answer questions and connect you to the experiences that will make your stay memorable.
What To Expect
There are numerous trails right out the door, or a short drive away. Lazalu’s secluded location at the western edge of Zion Park is only a twenty-minute walk to hiking trails in the Park. With no city lights to dim them, the night sky and its stars feel close enough to touch. Lazalu is off the grid and green with our own well and solar system.
- Lazalu is ideal for a small wedding or reunion. Lazalu works with the best local wedding planner.
- Bedroom 1: 4 single beds
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen bed
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- Check-in is anytime after 3PM
- Check out by 10AM
- Respect other guests
- Shoes off in rooms
- Tell host about hikes you plan
- Pit fire allowed within current restrictions
- I ask a security deposit of $200 for families with children between the ages of 6 and 10 years old.
You must also acknowledge
- Security Deposit – you will be charged accordingly, not less then $200
- Some spaces are shared – common area access to kitchen
- Strict policy – Free cancellation within 48 hours
- Cancel within 48 hours of booking and 14 days before check-in to get a full refund.
- Cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund, minus Airbnb service fee.
- Cancel within 7 days of check-in and the cost of the full reservation is non-refundable.
- Airbnb service fees are refunded only if the reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of booking and the guest has not checked-in yet.
- Wide entrances are at least 32″ (80cm).
- Entering the home
- Wide doorway
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Getting around
- Wide hallway clearance
- Hallways at least 36″ (90cm) wide.
- Wide doorway
- Common areas
- Step-free access
- Wide entryway
- Disabled parking spot
- There is a city-approved disabled parking spot or a parking space at least 8ft (2.4m) wide.