Book Your Wedding at Lazalu
We have found that Lazalu offers a beautiful experience for those that take advantage of the secluded retreats beauty. Book your destination wedding at Lazalu now. Many have enjoyed Lazalu’s unique backdrop for unique wedding bridal and engagement photos.
Steps To Book Your Wedding Stay At Lazalu
- Book your dates through Airbnb – rent whole property for 2 night minimum at $600 / Night + Cleaning Fee
- Event fee based on group size (see above)
- Arrange wedding details with our Planner: Forevermore Events
Wedding Venue Rates
- 1st – Rent The Whole Property
- (2 night minimum) $1,200
- 2nd – Pay Wedding Venue Fees
- Up to 30 People: $3,000
- 30 to 75 People: $4,000
- 75 and above: negotiable, contact Lazalu
Covid Cancellation Policy
* Due to the current conditions of COVID19, all government initiated restrictions will be observed by Lazalu. If any of these restrictions fall on the scheduled date of your event and it is out of your control, you will receive a 80% refund for any payments you have put towards that event. If Lazalu is operational on the day of your event, you will be held to your original contract for a 20% non-refundable deposit. If you would like to postpone your event, we will coordinate with you to schedule another date.
A Last Minute Elopement - Guest Review
- “Rob, some moments in life will resonate for ever. That was our stay at Lazalu. Your place is so special and was so meaningful for both of us, even before we got engaged. I’m confident the memory will remain strong forever – the sound of your lava driveway crunching as we walked to the shower in the morning, the breeze in the grass as we headed out to the cave, the stars through the back window of the wagon, barely able to sleep because we didn’t want to miss a moment of it. So beautiful. I hadn’t planned to propose on our trip but I was inspired. We’d love to have our wedding there – might be a struggle to get our east coast family all out there. But we will definitely be back as soon as we get a chance. Thank you!”
Loved The Unique Details - Guest Review
- Robert was the best host and was amazing at communicating with us and our wedding coordinator when we had our ceremony and reception at lazalu. The rooms were perfect for the bridal party to get ready and the bride and groom (me and my husband) to stay and have plenty of space and relaxation. We loved the unique details we found at Lazalu and really felt at peace with the gorgeous landscape and millions of stars you can see at night. Would recommend to anyone who wants to be out of the touristy Springdale area, and doesn’t mind needing to drive a bit off the beaten track. Can’t wait to come back!