All Inclusive Pricing
- 2 People – $3,871
- 3 People – $4,435
- 4 People – $4,948
- 5 People – $5,510
- 6 People – $6,023
- 7 People – $6,536
- 8 People – $7,049
The Adventure Retreat Package Outline:
- Your Stay: 4 days, 3 nights.
- 2 person minimum, but can add up to 8 total.
- All prices are tax inclusive.
- All Guru event days include lunches.
- Prices based on the proposed itinerary. Subject to change without notice.
- All Items are Subject to availability, group size & other requests.
Adventure Retreat Package Itinerary
- Day 1: Arrival Day by 3pm to Lazalu, private sunset dinner prepared by private Chef Jeff – www.chefcrosland.com (via Lazalu upon demand)
- Day 2: Half-Day Canyoneering combined with Half-Day Climbing $583.47 for two, add $162.08/person for each person over 2
- Day 3: Sunrise Yoga at Lazalu (With Ellen Darger Upon Request), then Guided hiking the Bottom-Up Zion Narrows: $758.51 for two, add $210.69/person for each person over 2
- Day 4: Departure Day, late sleep in with Brunch provided by private Chef Jeff – www.chefcrosland.com (via Lazalu upon demand), then optional self-guided hikes to the mother cave, or Northgate Peaks.
Total Fee = Lazalu & Zion Guru Costs + Add ons (Yoga + Chef Prepared Meals)
- Starting at $2,100 Minimum – Nightly Stays at Lazalu (~ $700 / Night + Fees) – Fees may range depending on the booking site of their choice.
- Yogi: Ellen Darger – Starting at $149 Minimum – Yoga Session
- 2 People – $149
- 3-4 People – $200
- 6-8 People – $250
- Meal 1 – Starts at $110 Max Per Person – Variable Cost Due to Preferences & Menu – www.chefcrosland.com
- Meal 2 – Starts at $30 Max Per Person – Variable Cost Due to Preferences & Menu – www.chefcrosland.com
Chef Prepared Meals By – www.chefcrosland.com
Chef Jeff does overnight back country, and is familiar with dietary restrictions, vegan and vegetarian diets. It’s all about the experience. See more on his website: www.chefcrosland.com